Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bad Herrenalb Sporsorship - 2010 Poetic Interior


Poetic interior design for Bad Herrenalb

 This interior project was for the city “ Bad Harrenalb”.

When I was in this city, I was so impressive of scenery which was really peaceful, calm and poetic.Those atmospheres made me got different perspective for designing a car. When it comes to designing a car, we usually imagine some kinds of sportness, the loud sound from engine or something. But in this city, I couldn’t imagine that way of car design. For this city, a car should have those characteristics which are slow, peaceful and calm.To make the interior proposal for this project with those particular atmospheres, I got an idea from " wire bed " that we can usually see in the resort.







No comments:

Post a Comment